Monday, February 22, 2010

it is all over....

hi , is I again....

hi , is me again..

i and me is we....(speechless)

ok, now i going say is it over....

what's over?

the topic is over, dumdass....

oo, then why i and me are still here?

because,i and me need to make it over...

that , u figure it out already?

sadly, no....U?

how me surpose to know?

think!! idiot me....

okok, dnt mad at me~

got something already?

ya!! why dnt me and u just tell sie chung stop typing the post?

ok~ hey chung ar, can u stop typing now ?,cause me and i gonna get this thing over~

(sie chung) no!!

hey~~~~~~please~~~~

(zerohunter13) hey , dude , why dont u end here?

(sie chung) ah, stay home la u this zerohunter no.13/......

(zerohunter13)is zerohunter13 la~

(sie chung) hey is I who give u this name~

(zerohunter13) so what?

(sie chung) ...... for15 minute~

(sie chung) okok, i just keep writing .... oo, is typing....

(zerohunter13) <> cause is late....

hey, chung!!! stop !!!

(sie chung) yayaya~

thx~


damm, take me and i so long 's time~

(sie chung) any question?

no no no~

(sie chung) cheh, pussy little two guy....

it is over~....








No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online