Saturday, February 20, 2010

Boring....

2day , 10am wake up,

11pm, eat breakfast

11.30, open pc, FB..... BLoging...

12.00 tat is abt now...

later.... dunno wanna do what....

hey, then i write this post 4 wat?

erm.... let the time past fast?

ohya.. but the clock seem dnt move d...

no batt adi la...

== right too...

hey, y u talking to urself? crazy little guy...

why not? wanna lets the time past fastter....

okok.... hey not talking la , typing to urself la...

haiya , same la idiot!

wuhahaha, say urself idiot, idiot....

(speechless)....

hey keep typing la, the time stop runing if u stop typing...

gut this kind of thing will happen d lo~

why not will?

but i typing now....

okok, so....erm.... how was me doing?

me is good^^, then how was i doing?

i am fine thx u^^

(the third ppl came in).... hi guy, wat i jz do jz now?

shut up!!!

ya . shut up!! is none of my business

(the third ppl run away wit crying....)wuwuwuwuwu...

w8, isn't tat me was crying?

ya , tat me... ( mean both of them...)

then y are me crying?

cuz...cuz....cuz

i noe i noe....

wuwuwuwuww(both of me and i cry...)

(fourth ppl came in...) w8w8w8w8, too much ppl in this conversation...get out...

( the fourth ppl has get out of the conversation...)

....

wat the hell was goin on here?

erm....talking? to my self?

ya....

well , bad thing happen yesterday and yesterday....

wat happen?

i duwan say....

ok, me understand i ....

(well, is time to stop...)

K BYE^^

hey, whr the third ppl goes?

( helo sire, the conversation is over..)

oo, ya.... bye^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online